Stats say that more than 38% of the visitors don’t stay on the website or leave the website if they do not find the layout attractive or appealing. To make your site visitor a client on the website, you need to design your website carefully and make it attractive for the visitor. The better your presentation on the website, the better results you will receive.
What Does Website Development Company Columbus Help You with?
The website development company, Columbus, actually provides you with complete instructions to design the website. They advise you in the way you want but more professionally and thoroughly. The services provided by the web designing company have been proven the best by all clients and promise a maximum result.
One of the most important thing about designing a website is to decide on why you need a website in the first place. Having a website to raise profits is not the answer here. You have to have a long-term aim. You should nurture the website from the beginning so that it meets the expectations and fulfill your dream.
Steps to Design Your Website
There are various ways in which you can design your website. Most of the time, the designers provide you with an already designed template. That might work for some websites, but you want yours to be unique, so while designing your website, one should know these steps shared by website design company Columbus.
Purpose and Strategize:
Know the purpose of your website. If you are selling a product, then you should design it accordingly. However, you also need to set up a strategy for the visitors and the action they are going to take after they land on your website. Let them know what to do once they reach the website. After learning the purpose of the website, strategize the call to action accordingly.
- Research the Web Design Trends: Trends leave a mark in the industry and the market. Having a web design that follows the latest trend instantly makes the design attractive, hence the website popular. But, just because every other website is following the trend doesn’t mean you have to follow it too. About 50% of the user consider design as the decisive factor, so keeping the uniqueness and having a touch of the trend will do wonders while designing the website.
- Choose your platform: You have these DIY online tools which allow you to create and design your website and the best part about it is you don’t even need to know to code. There are many platforms, and all look appealing. WordPress, Wix, Squarespace are a few to name. Choose the one that suits your website and the purpose. Don’t go with the flow; study, and choose wisely. Web design company, Columbus, will guide you while selecting the best platform for designing your website.
- Select a Theme or template: Once you know what the purpose of your site is, selecting a theme and template for your website will be extremely easy and helpful for designing your website. This also comes with customization, meaning you can customize the colors, space, etc., on the template and design your website as you wish. You don’t need to follow the theme or the template everyone uses.
- Brand your website: Your website is your brand online. So while choosing the coloring scheme, font, images, and all the other things, they should be related to your brand. Though not in a direct way should have some essence for your brand. Even the internal linking, mobile responsiveness, keyword suitability, everything adds up in your branding. So, brand your website in such a way that will not only be unique but will also convey everything your brand stands for. The website development company, Columbus, can help you brand your website.
- Add the content: Your website is nothing without content. It will simply be an empty webpage. To guide your visitors, add the content, and optimize it. Position it well so that it becomes catchy, and to make it more SEO friendly, add the metadata, images, alt images text, etc. Once the content is up on the website, your website will almost be ready to publish.
- Publish your website: Once all the above steps are completed, and the content on the website is optimized, it is time to publish your website. But not go public, test the website, and look for improvement. There is always room for improvement if you look closely. Check if the links are working; the content is easy to find and works fantastically on all devices. Last but not least is to check the loading speed, and if it is more than 5 seconds, then you need to consider redesigning that particular page.
Analyze and improve: Once you have published the website and done with improvements, your job begins from here. With a website comes data; analyze the data, and improve accordingly. This will help you generate more leads for the business, hence more profit and more growth. After publishing, your primary aim should be getting the traffic on the website, then the conversion rate, bounce rate, etc. all these things can be efficiently dealt with by web design company Columbus. These are simple eight steps from web design company Columbus, which will help your design the website in a more sophisticated way.