BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam) is a telecom network that is spread across India, being the only state-owned telecom operator in the country at present. It is a network system which provides internet connection, landline telephone connections and mobile telephony to its consumers. When the point of its payment or recharge arrives then there are several methods mentioned on the link of the site if you are applying for the BSNL online recharge method. The good thing is that the recharge can be processed either from the BSNL website or from that of a third-party payment aggregator like Paytm, MobiKwik or PhonePe.
Here are the several steps which are important and are necessary to be followed for successful transaction:-
- The first step is to open the site or App and click on recharge option.
- Then you need to fill in details according to the mentioned instructions. First create your account for payment processing of bills and recharges.
- In order to get you BSNL online recharge, you need to enter your prepaid mobile number.
- Check the various recharge plans available online and select the one is appropriate for your requirement. In case you already know the plan that you want, you can simply enter the amount of recharge.
- The next step is a crucial step in the process. You need to check from the different available methods of online payment – credit card, debit card, Netbanking and UPI – and select one.
- Input all required details in the relevant details and submit them for processing.
BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam) provides safe, secured and immediate services free without charging any extra charges. Within a minute and with the one click, the process is completed.
You can keep some of these essential things in mind to make things safer.
- Never use public computers – use your personal laptops, computers for BSNL online recharge.
- Say no to public Wi-Fi for recharging online
- Remember to logout after use. Never save your passwords on the device.
- When using Apps remember to download them from officially verified sources or from reliable links.
- When using browsers, check for the lock symbol and also the presence of ‘s’ in the website address that starts with ‘http’.
Using resellers online is often associated with some perks. Most online aggregators run promotional campaigns where subscribers who recharge online using their platforms are given cash-back offers or are given handsome discounts. This makes the process extremely viable. Not to forget, that online payments are thoroughly enjoyable affairs too. This is because they can be done from the comfortable setting of your home or office and are instant and fast. You also receive a confirmation on the success of the BSNL online recharge on immediate basis. In case the money was authorized by the particular bank of yours, it will show a successful transaction; else the transaction will come back with a failure notice. In this case you would need to check with your bank and account if it has the requisite balance or not.